No matter how well-equipped you are, at some point you’ll be in the market for a forklift replacement. When the time comes, whether you’re buying new or used, you’ll want to make sure you’re purchasing the right forklift to meet your needs. Do your homework before you ever visit the dealer, and ask yourself these questions.
- Has the equipment we’ve been using met our needs and expectations?
- Will anything be changing in terms of forklift hours or workload?
- Is company expansion in the works?
- Have we been happy with our current brand, and how does it stack up to other brands in terms of reputation?
- What kind of training and service have we been receiving, and is it sufficient to meet our needs?
- Is our current materials handling operation efficient, and will it meet our needs in the future?
- Would different equipment help us operate more effectively?
- How does the cost per hour of our equipment compare with competing brands?
- Are we getting the best value and service from our supplier?
When it’s time to replace your old forklifts, it’s time to contact Atlas Toyota. Internationally recognized and consistently ranked as one of the top privately held companies in Illinois for more than 60 years, Atlas has new and used forklifts as well as a staff of experienced, certified technicians and full-time service writers to make sure customers’ needs are met. We also provide both safety and technical classes that allow customers to become certified forklift operators.
Contact Atlas for sales and service you can trust.