TIME: Approx. 4.5 hours (includes classroom training & driver performance evaluation)
COST: $85.00 / person (On-site training requires a minimum of 10 people per class)
Conducted at either our Schiller Park or Bedford Park, Illinois facilities, this course is designed to fulfill OSHA’s requirement that “only trained and authorized operators shall be permitted to operate powered industrial trucks.”
This training program is applicable for Electric, LPG, Gasoline, or Diesel operated powered industrial trucks. Trainees must pass a written test and an operator performance evaluation test. OSHA requires a written test with pass/fail standards. The program is available in English or Spanish.
THE FOLLOWING TOPICS WILL BE COVERED:
· Injuries and accidents associated with powered industrial trucks
· Design features of powered industrial trucks
· Stability triangle system (Balance System)
· OSHA Regulation 29 CFR 19110.178 Requirements
· Data plate information
· Pre-operation inspection procedure
· Rules for safe industrial operation
· Operator written and performance evaluation test
NOTE: Within 7-10 business days upon successfully completing a training program, the trainee will receive a Certificates of Achievement, written tests, performance evaluation sheets, course data sheets, and operator license.